Our Company ethos is to provide a “Person Centered” Care package. We believe that good quality care is a partnership between the customer, the care provider and us the agency and the success of that partnership depends on the understanding of each other’s needs. Owned by Kerry Collins and Operated by Jade Davies the business was established after we realised that there was a gap in the market for a service provider offering quality care and support to all specialisms including elderly care, mental health illnesses, Autism, Learning Disabilities and Community Care. We aim to provide care to all people to a standard of excellence which embraces fundamental principles of good care practices. The same standard of excellence will be provided in people’s own homes, which will include Live-in-care.
Our service to you will include:
- Telephone Interview
- Written Test
- Competency based questions
- 2 Satisfactory References (Covering the last 5 year work history)
- Classroom based training
- Enhanced Children’s and Adults DBS Certificate
We understand that the Healthcare industry is a 24 hour a day service. We ensure we are available 24 hours a day to successfully meet the needs of our customers and candidates, We ensure that all staff are trained to undertake the roles that are expected of them and that they have the prerequisite skills to deal with the job required of them. We uphold and maintain the following core values;
- Dignity- knowing and understanding your wants and needs and treating every person we meet with respect.
- Independence- supporting and promoting your independence in enabling you to direct your care and maintaining your lifestyle choices.
- Choice- enabling you to make choices relating to your care and lifestyle.
- Privacy- all care and support will be delivered discreetly and in line with your preferences and wishes.
- Rights- we ensure that your rights are maintained and respected always
- Fulfillment- assisting and supporting you as you wish to achieve your personal goals in all aspects of your daily life
- Confidentiality- care and support staff will respect information you give them in confidence and will handle information about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the company’s written policies in your best interests.
If you are looking for a staff provider who can provide you with a continuity of staffing, 24/7 support network and is flexible to your requirements then look no further
Kerry Collins Healthcare is a CQC accredited organisation awaiting rating
Domiciliary Care Client
“I run a 65 bedded home and staff shortages are inevitable. Kerry Collins always have staff and always help at short notice. Not only this the staff are trained and very experienced. I only use this agency.”